Joseph A. CafaroAttorney
Joseph A. Cafaro is statewide personal injury litigator for Frankl & Kominsky. Prior to joining the firm, he began his career representing insurance companies and large corporations, and now uses his intimate knowledge of defense tactics to assist his clients in obtaining justice.
Mr. Cafaro is passionate about helping his clients through difficult times, and in seeing them obtain a great result so that they can move forward to lead productive, happy lives. He knows that it takes hard work and dedication to overcome the built-in advantages of large corporation and powerful insurance companies, and he strives every day to achieve positive outcome for his clients.
Mr. Cafaro earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from New York University and his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law. During law school, Mr. Cafaro served as a Certified Legal Intern for the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office in the Juvenile Division. He is admitted to practice law in Florida, the United States District for the Southern District of Florida, New Jersey and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Member in good standing, Florida Bar, September 2011 to present
- Licensed to practice law in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013 to present
- Member in good standing, The New Jersey Bar, November 2011 to present
- Licensed to practice law in the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, November 2011 to present
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2011
- New York University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2008