Steven L. FranklPartner
Steven L. Frankl practices personal injury law statewide with the law firm of Frankl Kominsky, PA. He represents clients in cases of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle injury, trucking accidents, medical malpractice and products liability, as well as slip/trip fall accidents and nursing home negligence. Mr. Frankl's practice is built on the pursuit of justice and fair compensation for his clients, who appreciate his aggressive and thorough representation. A highly skilled negotiator and seasoned litigator with a strong results orientation, Mr. Frankl works passionately to achieve exceedingly positive outcomes through settlement and in court.
"I have an energy and passion for my clients and the law that few can match. There is no amount of work and effort that I won’t put forth to ensure my client has the best possible shot at a favorable outcome. I define 'favorable outcome' as my client receiving every dollar he or she deserves and the medical care they need." He continued, "On every level my practice is about righting a wrong. I work to put my clients on the same playing field as the insurance companies, hospitals, business owners and lawyers we fight every day."
Recognized for excellence by his peers, Mr. Frankl was included in The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as a Top 10 under 40 attorney for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. As well as inducted into The Florida Rising Stars in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013, a division of Super Lawyers that includes less than 2.5% of all Florida lawyers under the age of 40. Mr. Frankl was also selected in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 for induction into The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 and received the Top 10 Best in 2015 for Client Satisfaction Award by the American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Member in Good Standing, Florida Bar Association, 2003 to present.
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers
- Peer Review Rated Martindale-Hubbell 2016.
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The group is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. There are over 3000 members throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- Selected for inclusion in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 to The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. Membership is by invitation only and invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40.
- Selected for inclusion in 2014, 2015, and NS 2016 Top 10 Attorneys Under Age 40 by The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. The very few attorneys (less than 1%) that are selected have demonstrated an extraordinary amount of knowledge, skill, experience, expertise and success in their practice of personal injury.
- Awarded in 2015 by The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney the 2015 Client Satisfaction Award.
- Selected for inclusion in 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Florida Super Lawyers 'Rising Stars.' Less than 2.5% of all lawyers in Florida under the age of 40 are selected for inclusion.
- J.D., University of Florida - Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor (early graduation 2.5 years)
- B.A., University of Florida - Honors, Bachelor of Arts Criminology