Truck Accident Lawyer Serving Ocala
- Highly Rated & Reviewed - Over 200 five star reviews on Google.
- We Can Go To You - Visiting our office is not required. We can travel to your location at any time and any day. You name the place and we will be there.
- Get Your Questions Answered Free - Consultations are 100% free. Find out if you have a case. Learn your options.
- Available & Responsive - Our attorneys are available to speak to you 24 hours a day/seven days a week. You call and you speak to an attorney.
- Substantial Case Results - Frankl Kominsky has obtained $100,000,000 (and counting) in combined settlements.
- Highly Experienced - Over 40 years of combined legal experience. We've worked on most every type of case and situation.
- You Are Always Informed - We are known for how well we keep clients updated. We use the latest in law firm technology so you know what's been done & what's next.
- We Litigate Cases - While most cases do settle, some need to be tried in court for you try to recover full value. We strive to take the "right route" not the "easy route".
- No Accident Case Is Too Difficult Or Complex - While some law firms may avoid complicated cases, we have the experience & resources to handle most any type of claim.
- No Fee Unless We Win - No surprises and no upfront fees or retainers for our attorneys, investigation or expert reviews.
- Debilitating Injuries - That prevent you from working or living normally (brain and spine injury, vision or hearing, loss of limb or limb functionality).
- Physical Injuries - Often painful but eventually heals. May incur medical costs and loss of income during recovery.
- Persistent Pain - That may be hard to associate to any specific type of injury. Reduces quality of life, may also impact ability to work.
- Psychological - Beyond physical injuries, there can be psychological issues such as anxiety, post-traumatic stress (PTSD) and irrational fear.
- Death - The unexpected passing of a family member is heartbreaking. The law gives the victim the right to pursue a claim against the person responsible.
Questions or to Schedule a Free Consultation:
Call (352) 269-5979 or Fill Out the Form on This Page
- You contact us and explain what happened
- If there's a potential case we schedule a free attorney consultation
- During the consultation, we answer your questions and walk you through the entire process
- Once we agree to work together, we prepare you for when your participation is needed
- We obtain the police report and documents from the defendants to try to establish your case
- We cover costs for our legal work, investigators and experts if and as needed
- When the time comes, we try to negotiate a settlement with the opposing attorney
- If warranted and with your agreement, we take your case to trial (litigate) in court
- If a successful settlement has been received, you get your payment
- But it doesn't stop just with the payment. We care about our clients and even after a settlement we help where we can to address medical care and other issues related to your accident have been resolved to your satisfaction