Pompano Beach Auto Accident Lawyer
Local headlines reinforce the traffic dangers in Pompano Beach: "Multi-vehicle crash shuts down Powerline Road in Pompano Beach," "Teen dies in Pompano Beach ATV accident," "Man dies in fiery crash in Pompano Beach."
The damage from a car accident can be devastating, and having the right lawyer is critical to recouping the compensation victims deserve. Frankl & Kominsky auto accident attorneys, provide experienced representation to help if you or your loved one has been hurt in an auto accident.
Causes of Car Accidents in Pompano Beach, Florida
The increased traffic on Pompano Beach roads is raising the chances of automobile accidents in Pompano Beach. These accidents impact drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and property.
Numerous factors can contribute to car accidents.
Top Causes for Car Accidents in Broward County
- Distracted Driving is now the leading cause of car accidents. Texting, calling, reading, eating, and putting on makeup or other grooming lead the list of things that distract drivers and contribute to crashes.
- Drunk driving - which also causes the most deadly car accidents. Likewise, drivers under the influence of drugs are also at risk for accidents.
- Negligent or reckless driving - is another contributor to car accidents. This includes speeding, reckless driving, running red lights, tailgating, driving the wrong way, and making illegal turns.
- Rear End Collisions or T-Bone Accidents - this occurs when the at-fault driver fails to obey Florida’s laws to yield or stop at a traffic or signal light or sign.
- Young or Inexperienced drivers - these drivers have little experience navigating through traffic and often fail or ignore the signs that could lead to a potential crash.
- Car or Auto Defects by the Manufacturer or Maintenance Provider- this could be caused by a number of issues, however, the most common is with Tires, Brakes, and failed maintenance.
What to do after a car crash in Pompano Beach
Call the local authorities such as the Pompano Beach Police Department of the Broward Sheriff’s Department to report the crash.
Document the scene of the crash, property damage, and your injuries with photos, videos, and witness statements.
Seek immediate medical care from a qualified Medical Provider.
Gather your medical bills, insurance information and obtain a police report
Find a Qualified Auto Accident Lawyer Nearby for a FREE Consultation
The accident lawyer you choose to meet with should be in good standing with the Florida Bar, and have great reviews by former clients.
Types of Injuries Caused by an Automobile Accident in Pompano Beach
Traumatic Brain Injuries
Soft Tissue Injuries
Florida Auto Accident Claims Process
When you are injured in a car crash in Florida, you have up to four years to bring a claim against the responsible party. The most debilitating cost of a traffic accident is the loss of the life of a family member. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Florida saw almost 3,000 fatalities last year from automobile accidents. However, those injured in car crashes can also face high costs. The NHTSA estimates that U.S. motor vehicle crashes cost almost $1 trillion in loss of productivity and loss of life annually. Medical costs for victims can be staggering. Auto accidents are one of the leading causes of long-term medical issues. That can include costs for doctors, physical therapists, surgery, and other medical expenses. Likewise, car accident victims suffer lost productivity due to their injuries.
Here is What You Can Claim For After An Auto Accident
Past and future medical bills
Lost wages and/or benefits
Reduced earning potential
Diminished quality of life
Loss of Consortium - research
Temporary or permanent disability
Vehicle or property damage
Pain and suffering
Funeral and burial expenses
Benefits of Hiring an Auto Accident Lawyer Near You
Frankl & Kominsky has represented numerous Pompano Beach automobile accident victims and helped them get compensation. Our experienced attorneys work to ensure the best long-term solution for our clients, and we are not afraid to stand up to insurance companies to get the reparation accident victims deserve. Our skilled auto accident attorneys are experienced with all types of car accidents, and are passionate and tenacious about getting clients the compensation they deserve, from medical bill reimbursement to pain and suffering compensation.
If you have been involved in an auto accident, call us at (561) 708-5483 or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation. We will explore the best legal approach for you and help you understand your legal options.
Our Broward Injury Lawyers serve Pompano Beach and nearby communities such as Lighthouse Point, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Deerfield Beach, Margate and more.