Slip and Fall at Aldi in Gainesville
Have you been injured in a slip and fall incident at a supermarket such as an Aldi in Gainesville, and wondering if you should seek a slip and fall attorney? Depending on the circumstances surrounding your case you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries, and should try to contact an injury attorney as soon as possible. There is no reason for a slip and fall victim to add to what might already be a stressful time by bearing the burden of economic and non-economic damages because of the business establishments potential negligence.
The slip and fall attorneys at Frankl & Kominsky serve the Gainesville area and will evaluate your case and try to determine your eligibility for compensation. They understand the hardship faced by injured victims which is why we provide a free consultation for all slip and fall casualties, and strive to proceed with personal injury cases resourcefully and adamantly. At Frankl & Kominsky we strive to focus on our clients best interest at all times.
Our Florida premises liability lawyers are available at all hours, every day of the year to serve the Gainesville area. No matter what time your slip and fall injury occurred you can call us on 352-800-8000 to arrange your free consultation with one of our trusted slip and fall lawyers.
Continue reading to learn more about some of the steps a slip and fall victim can make to help possibly recover their slip and fall damages.What you can do Immediately Following a Slip and Fall Accident
If you have been a victim of a sudden slip and fall accident at a supermarket like Aldi in Gainesville the most important thing you should do is seek medical attention straight away. Even if your fall appeared to be minor, only a medical professional can diagnose the severity of any injury. What may seem simple in the beginning can become a problematic health issue for many years to come, and it is crucial to your health that a medical expert determines the gravity of your slip and fall incident. Once your health has alleviated and you feel stronger the next step a slip and fall victim should take is to seek legal advice.
An innocent patron, who entered a business establishment only to come out injured, should never be held accountable for a staff member’s possible negligence. At Frankl & Kominsky we do not want you focus on anything but your health and loved ones. By contacting us you can help ease the stress of your slip and fall recovery process. This is because while you focus on the recovery of your health, we will work vigorously to try to pursue any possible damages that we might be able to recover.
There are a number of steps you can take following a slip and fall accident. Aside from seeking a medical evaluation and calling a lawyer some crucial slip and fall actions to take include but are not limited to:
- Filing an Incident Report: It is best to file an incident report as soon as possible. The sooner an incident is filed with the store manager, the less likely you might be to forget key points that can help support your injury claim.
- Obtaining a Copy of the Incident Report: Once you have filed an incident report always request a copy. This can help protect your report from potentially being tampered with by a storeowner or staff member wanting to possibly conceal their guilt.
- Taking Photographs of the Hazard that caused your Accident: Thankfully, in today’s modern world, a camera is always at our fingertips. Never hesitate to use your phone to capture key angles of the hazard that might have caused you to slip, trip and fall. Photos are can be crucial forms of evidence for all slip and fall cases.
- Decline to give any Statements to Anyone: You are under no obligation to talk to anyone especially insurers and the storeowner about your slip and fall incident. The only person you need to discuss your case with is an injury attorney. Doing otherwise might be detrimental to your claim.
- Document Everything Possible: As difficult as it might be to write anything down during the aftermath of a slip and fall, the more you can record the better. Write down names, numbers, and any other information about key witnesses that might be used to support your claim. Record exactly what you were doing before you fell, and what you believe contributed to your accident.
Slip and falls can be difficult cases to prove. But, by executing some small steps, and contacting the dedicated attorneys at Frankl & Kominsky you might be well on your way to recovering the compensation you deserve.Choosing the Right Florida Slip and Fall Lawyer for Your Case
It goes without saying that when making choices in life you must feel comfortable with your decision. Our trusted slip and fall attorneys approach each slip and fall client with compassion and understanding. We strive to recognize the pain and suffering your unfortunate accident has caused you and will try to go to great lengths to uphold our legal duty to you.
At Frankl & Kominsky we strive to tackle complex paperwork, promptly return your calls and emails, reach important deadlines, and treat you in a friendly manner. Our priority is to help support you every step of the way to try and help you alleviate the stress that can come with a slip and fall accident.
Under Florida law you must file your slip and fall lawsuit within four (4) years of the incident happening at a business location like Aldi in Gainesville. But, our lawyers advise that you get on top of your case at the earliest time possible. This is because we can try to salvage crucial evidence straight away that might be destroyed within hours of your unexpected fall. As experienced legal professionals our injury attorneys understand the potential difficulties that may arise from insurance companies and business owners, which is why we offer around the clock assistance.Call the Slip and Fall Lawyers Today at Frankl & Kominsky, Serving the Gainesville area!
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident at a business location like Aldi in Gainesville, turn to Frankl & Kominsky for comprehensive legal guidance. Call 352-800-8000 or use our Contact Form to set up a free consultation.