Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Serving Ocala
- Highly Rated & Reviewed - Over 200 five star reviews on Google.
- We Can Go To You - Visiting our office is not required. We can travel to your location at any time and any day. You name the place and we will be there.
- Get Your Questions Answered Free - Consultations are 100% free. Find out if you have a case. Learn your options.
- Available & Responsive - Our attorneys are available to speak to you 24 hours a day/seven days a week. You call and you speak to an attorney.
- Substantial Case Results - Frankl Kominsky has obtained $100,000,000 (and counting) in combined settlements.
- Highly Experienced - Over 40 years of combined legal experience. We've worked on most every type of case and situation..
- You Are Always Informed - We are known for how well we keep clients updated. We use the latest in law firm technology so you know what's been done & what's next.
- We Litigate Cases - While most cases do settle, some need to be tried in court for you to try to recover full value. We strive to take the "right route" not the "easy route".
- No Accident Case Is Too Difficult Or Complex - While some law firms may avoid complicated cases, we have the experience & resources to handle most any type of claim.
- No Fee Unless We Win - No surprises and no upfront fees or retainers for our attorneys, investigation or expert reviews.
- Debilitating Injuries - That prevent you from working or living normally (brain and spine injury, vision or hearing, loss of limb or limb functionality).
- Physical Injuries - Often painful but eventually heals. May incur medical costs and loss of income during recovery.
- Persistent Pain - That may be hard to associate to any specific type of injury. Reduces quality of life, may also impact ability to work.
- Psychological - Beyond physical injuries, there can be psychological issues such as anxiety, post-traumatic stress (PTSD) and irrational fear.
- Death - The unexpected passing of a family member is heartbreaking. The law gives the victim the right to pursue a claim against the person responsible.
Questions or to Schedule a Free Consultation:
Call (352) 269-5979 or Fill Out the Form on This Page
- You contact us and explain what happened
- If there's a potential case we schedule a free attorney consultation
- During the consultation, we answer your questions and walk you through the entire process
- Once we agree to work together, we prepare you for when your participation is needed
- We obtain the police report and documents from the defendants to try to establish your case
- We cover costs for our legal work, investigators and experts if and as needed
- When the time comes, we try to negotiate a settlement with the opposing attorney
- If warranted and with your agreement, we take your case to trial (litigate) in court
- If a successful settlement has been received, you get your payment
- But it doesn't stop just with the payment. We care about our clients and even after a settlement we help where we can to address medical care and other issues related to your accident have been resolved to your satisfaction