At Frankl & Kominsky in Boynton Beach, we never settle for less than what our clients deserve. Our injury attorneys are committed to providing diligent legal representation and personalized client service. We represent accident victims throughout Florida, helping countless ordinary people pursue compensation for serious and life-changing injuries. No matter who harmed you or how complex your situation may be, our attorneys can provide the aggressive advocacy you need to navigate the legal process.
The lawyers at Frankl & Kominsky are experienced litigators who have handled numerous personal injury cases. We have represented clients who were injured as a result of dangerous property conditions, defective products, medical malpractice, vehicle collisions, and other accidents. Our attorneys understand the tactics that insurance companies use to dodge liability. We have the knowledge and courtroom experience to effectively counter their arguments. Our lawyers have a record of accomplishment that shows not just our passion for the law but our commitment to obtaining the compensation that our clients need to move forward after a devastating injury.Pursuing Compensation After a Florida Accident
When you pursue a claim against someone whose actions harmed you, you probably will file a lawsuit based on negligence. This type of claim requires that you prove the defendant owed you a duty of reasonable care, breached this duty, and caused your injuries as a result of the breach. Finally, you must show that you incurred quantifiable damages because of the accident.
At Frankl & Kominsky, we can help you build a convincing case to demonstrate a defendant’s negligence. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate the situation surrounding your accident and collect evidence to support your claim, while anticipating potential counterattacks from defendants and their lawyers.
In many personal injury cases, a defendant is likely to blame the person suing them for the accident. This will not stop us from pursuing a claim against someone whose careless conduct injured you. Some states prevent a victim from recovering damages if he or she is more negligent than the defendant. This is not the situation in Florida, which follows a pure comparative fault rule. Our state allows an accident victim to recover damages regardless of his or her degree of fault. You can be 60 percent at fault for your injuries and still recover compensation for the remaining 40 percent.
In some accident cases, a victim may have a claim against more than one person or entity. If you bring a negligence claim against several parties and prove their liability, a Florida court will enter a judgment against each party based on its percentage of fault. You can then recover damages separately from each defendant. At Frankl & Kominsky, we can help you track down and file claims against every party responsible for your injuries.
If you prevail in a negligence claim, you can get damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damage, lost income, and any other types of compensation that may be applicable to your specific situation. Florida sets strict time limits on when you can file an injury claim. If a lawsuit is based on a car accident, for example, it must be filed within four years from the date of the crash. There are shorter time limits for wrongful death claims and medical malpractice suits. Florida requires that you file these claims within two years. As a general matter, you must file your claim within the appropriate time frame to recover damages, or you may not be able to secure compensation.Seek Steadfast Legal Guidance for Your South Florida Lawsuit
The personal injury lawyers at Frankl & Kominsky are dedicated to providing results-oriented representation to accident victims throughout South Florida. Our attorneys are seasoned trial advocates who can protect your right to damages through settlement negotiations and in the courtroom. We will assess the facts of your case, gather vital evidence, and provide the knowledgeable representation you need to maximize your chances of getting compensation. We serve clients throughout West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, and Deerfield Beach, in addition to other Florida locations. To schedule an initial consultation at no cost, please call our office at (855) 800-8000, or you can complete our online form today. We speak Spanish and Creole.