Slip and Fall at CVS Pharmacy in Ocala
When you enter a business establishment like a CVS Pharmacy the very last thing you might ever expect is to be the victim of negligence due to a store manager’s breach of care. Sadly, many customers never finish browsing the aisles for their weekly groceries, and instead end up flat on the floor with catastrophic injuries because of a slip and fall accident.
If you have been the victim of a slip and fall incident at a business establishment like a CVS Pharmacy in Ocala Florida, and have not discussed your case with an experienced premises liability lawyer then do not delay and call the Florida slip and fall lawyers who serve Ocala at Frankl & Kominsky today.
Did you know our injury lawyers are available around the clock to take your call? Schedule your free consultation by calling 352-800-8000 and speak to a trusted and highly skilled attorney today.
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your slip and fall accident you may be eligible for compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income, and other damages. Our experienced Florida personal injury attorneys strive to thoroughly investigate your case to try and determine all damages that a business establishment like CVS Pharmacy can be held accountable for.
Keep reading to learn why it is crucial for you to hire a Florida personal injury lawyer when filing a slip and fall claim against a business establishment like the CVS Pharmacy in Ocala.What are the Benefits of Hiring an Injury Attorney to File Your Slip and Fall Claim?
If you have been injured because of a slip and fall incident you may be wondering just what an experienced slip and fall lawyer can do that you can’t. An experienced slip and fall attorney can do many things to try and help you receive the compensation you deserve.
The Florida lawyers at Frankl & Kominsky know just what is at stake for any victim of a slip and fall injury, and will work relentlessly to try to pursue a client’s case with only their best interests in mind. Truth be told, if you are recovering from injuries caused by an accident at a business establishment like CVS Pharmacy in Ocala, you will undoubtedly be suffering on some level. From physical pain and emotional distress, to financial burdens, when you are not able to live life to your full capacity it is beyond easy to overlook critical evidence when it comes to a premises liability case. This is why an experienced slip and fall attorney will try to examine your case in great detail so that no information, which could have a positive effect on your claim, gets overlooked.
Types of evidence that a slip and fall legal professional will explore that could otherwise remain unnoticed include but are not limited to the following:
- Surveillance footage: An experienced slip and fall lawyer will know what to look for when reviewing surveillance footage. We may see things that an inexperienced eye may easily overlook.
- Eyewitness testimonies: Highly skilled personal injury attorneys like Frankl & Kominsky have dealt with eyewitness accounts and we will work tirelessly to try to obtain these for your slip and fall claim..
- Records of previous slip and falls at a business establishment such as a CVS Pharmacy: Under the 2018 Florida law statutes a victim of a slip and fall must prove that the business establishment had either “actual knowledge” or “constructive knowledge” of the hazard and “should have taken action to remedy it.” One of the ways we try to prove “constructive knowledge” is by investigating past incidents on your behalf to try and prove that the business establishment knowingly breached their duty of care.
These are just some of the detailed actions the injury attorneys at Frankl & Kominsky will take to try to pursue your case. While you are focused on improving your health and moving on with your life, we strive to try and locate critical slip and fall evidence that could potentially help you receive the compensation you deserve.What Attributes Should I Look for in a Florida Premises Liability Attorney?
By now you probably understand that pursuing a slip and fall case against a business like CVS Pharmacy requires a comprehensive legal evaluation. This is why a victim must seek a personal injury attorney who will try to pursue their case diligently with great skill and care. The compassionate premises liability attorneys at Frankl & Kominsky are mindful of the trial and tribulations a slip and fall victim are experiencing.
We recommend you look for some of the following qualities when hiring an slip and fall lawyer who serves Ocala.
- Kindness: The last thing an injured slip and fall victim wants is a lawyer who adds to their emotional anguish during an already difficult time. Find a slip and fall lawyer who understands both your physical and emotional pain.
- Experience: Ask potential Florida slip and fall lawyer’s questions about their success rates, look for five star reviews and references online and in your community. An experienced lawyer will have the confidence and knowledge needed to try to reach a successful slip and fall settlement.
- Time: Many personal injury lawyers may possibly overextend themselves, and take on cases that they have little time for. Look for a slip and fall attorney who will return your urgent calls and answer your pressing slip and fall questions.
The Florida injury lawyers at Frankl & Kominsky make it their priority to try to attend to their clients needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Discuss Your Ocala Case With the Premises Liability Lawyers at Frankl & Kominsky and Call 352-800-8000 for Your Free Consultation Today!
Pursue your slip and fall case with the Florida experts in personal injury law who will consider not just the facts surrounding your incident but your health and wellbeing too. Call us at 352-800-8000 or use our contact form to arrange a free consultation with an experienced slip and fall legal professional at Frankl & Kominsky.