Slip and Fall at Sam's Club Supermarket in Gainesville
If a business establishment neglects to monitor and maintain a suitable level of care for all patrons who step foot on their property, innocent people could possibly find themselves victim to an unfortunate slip and fall accident. Some of these accidents could potentially result in serious injuries, and in extreme circumstances loss of life. If you were the victim of a slip and fall incident at a business location like Sam’s Club Supermarket in Gainesville, a premises liability lawyer can inform you of your legal rights and eligibility for damages.
The personal injury attorneys at Frankl Kominsky strive to provide you with a comprehensive legal analysis to try and determine the most efficient way to proceed with your slip and fall claim as successfully as possible. Our legal team, serving the Gainesville area, are available to discuss your case and schedule your free consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do not delay and call 352-800-8000 to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer today.
The thought of a slip and fall incident happening may seem trivial in your day-to-day life. But, even a minor slip and fall incident could possibly occur when you least expect it and may result in injuries that could potentially become serious over time, if not immediately. Unfortunately, some injuries caused by a slip and fall incident might prevent victims from conducting business and enjoying their life and loved ones.
Continue reading to learn more about how our slip and fall attorneys, who serve Gainesville, can try to help you file a successful slip and fall claim against a business establishment such as a Sam’s Club Supermarket.Types of Injuries Caused by Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere at any time of the day. In some cases, a slip and fall injury will happen when you least expect it and could cause catastrophic injuries for you or the people you love. Loss of work and loss of income are just two of the ways your injuries might impact your life. Injuries that can be caused from a sudden slip and fall incident include:
- Head injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Broken bones;
- Nerve damage;
- Shoulder injuries;
- Severe bruising;
- Internal bleeding;
- Back injuries; and,
- Knee injuries.
Make no mistake, even the most minor slip and fall injury could potentially leave you with unexpected medical bills and an inability to work. When this happens you might be able to pursue compensation for damages incurred because of your slip and fall incident. The premises liability lawyers at Frankl Kominsky serve Gainesville and have extensive knowledge of slip and fall liability laws, and are prepared to try and help identify all parties that could be held accountable for your damages.Challenges a Slip and Fall Victim Might Face When Pursuing Damages
When proving damages incurred because of a slip and fall incident there are a number of hurdles a victim could possibly face. Unfortunately, it might be possible for business establishments like Sam’s Club Supermarket in Gainesville to eliminate any evidence that the slip and fall victim could potentially use against them when filing a claim. This is why our experienced personal injury attorneys at Frankl Kominsky will try to gather any proof that may help you reach a fair payout.
The legal strategy applied by our attorneys at Frankl Kominsky helps our legal team to accumulate the exact types of evidence that may be needed. We know that time can be crucial when collecting and verifying important evidence. Our slip and fall clients can rest assured that our experienced lawyers will do everything they possibly can to try to prevent evidence from potentially being tampered with or even destroyed.
The possibility that a business establishment similar to Sam’s Club Supermarket could potentially demolish critical evidence is not the only challenge a seriously injured victim of a slip and fall incident might encounter. Other possible challenges include but are not limited to the following:
- Probing insurance companies: An insurance company might go to great lengths to probe a slip and fall victim. The legal representatives at Frankl Kominsky strongly advise that you do not talk to any insurers. The personal injury attorneys at Frankl Kominsky have experience negotiating with insurance companies and will try to help you gain the most out of your settlement.
- Failure to record and obtain an incident report: Following a slip and fall accident, it is crucial for all slip and fall victims to record an incident report with the store manager, and also collect a copy. Failure to do so could possibly affect your compensation.
- Posting on social media: A slip and fall victim should refrain from sharing any posts on social media about the incident until after their claim has settled. Insurers might go to great lengths to use your social media posts to their advantage.
- Failure to seek medical attention immediately: If you have been injured from a slip and fall incident you should seek medical attention straight away. Doing so is crucial for your health and well being.
- Neglecting a medical practitioners instructions: Trip, slip and fall victims should do their best to be diligent when following their doctors orders throughout the slip and fall recovery process and beyond. Doing otherwise might be detrimental to your health and your premises liability claim.
Failure to execute the above actions along with countless others that our experienced legal team can discuss with you could potentially have harmful consequences for your premises liability case. The sooner you seek slip and fall legal advice the sooner you can try to pursue justice and put your case to rest.
Under Florida 2018 law the statute of limitations for filing a slip and fall lawsuit is four years. But, the earlier you call the highly dedicated injury attorneys at Frankl Kominsky the sooner they can begin investigating your claim and try to pursue the compensation you deserve for damages against a business location similar to Sam’s Club Grocery store in Gainesville and move on with your lifeCall the Slip and Fall Lawyers Today at Frankl Kominsky, serving the Gainesville area!
If you have suffered a slip and fall accident that has left you injured and unable to live your best life do not hesitate to call our experienced team today. Our trusted personal injury attorneys are ready and willing to take your call at any time. Call 352-800-8000 or use our contact form to speak with one of our talented lawyers now who can try and help you pursue compensation for your slip and fall damages.